Become a Member
A tax-deductible gift of $35 or more ($25 for students) makes you a member of the North Branch Land Trust. Corporate matching gifts are greatly appreciated.
- Free admission to NBLT guided nature walks and NBLT guided canoe/kayak trips
- Free admission to NBLT naturalist programs
- Invitations to our Annual Dinner, Members’ Holiday Gathering, Members’ Annual Picnic, Annual River Trip, and other scheduled NBLT events
- Updates on our progress through newsletters, e-Nuggets of News, and Annual Report
- Support of land conservation and smart growth strategies in your community
These benefits are either free or discounted for our members. Members of the North Branch Land Trust are people of diverse backgrounds, political persuasions, and interests. What our members share is a belief that conservation and development are not mutually exclusive, and that effective planning can provide both economic growth and conservation of natural areas.
We cordially invite you to become a member today.
- Student $25
- Sponsor $35 – $49
- Advocate $50 – $99
- Patron $100 – $249
- Business $250
- Leader $250 – $499
- Benefactor $500 – $999
- Stewardship Society $1000 – $2499
- Conservation Society $2500 – $4999
- North Branch Guardian $5000 +
Phone: (570) 696-5545 | Fax: (570) 696-5546