NBLT Members Only Moonlight Walk Date Change...Now November 10th
November 10, 2011
Our moonlight nature walk has been changed to Thursday November 10 and we are sending out apologies to you, Galileo, and other night sky savvy individuals. We are land conservation specialists and not very good astronomers as we miscalculated the full moon dates. We will meet at 6pm on a spectacular property in Bear Creek followed by wine and cheese around the campfire. Sign up and mark your calendar now as space is limited to MEMBERS ONLY!
Join the staff of NBLT on a moonlit walk on one of the region’s most unique and historic properties. We will begin our walk around 6pm and hopefully enjoy a full harvest moon to guide our way but just in case please bring along a flashlight. Also worth bringing are a sturdy pair of walking or hiking shoes and a weather appropriate jacket. We will hike for about one hour, exploring what night life nature brings our way and finish up at the campfire to enjoy wine and cheese and tell a few stories.
Space is limited for this event and open only to NBLT members so please register early. You can click on “Register Event” below and select “Other Event” on the registration page or you can call the NBLT office at 696-5545 to register. THIS EVENT IS FREE TO NBLT MEMEBRS so just put $0.00 down when registering!
- May 2013
- We Have Something to Crow About - NBLT's 20th Anniversary
- February 2013
- Cross Country Skiing / Hiking in Bear Creek
- January 2013
- Winter Outing and Bonfire at the Picton Wildlife Sanctuary
- December 2012
- Celebrate the Holidays with NBLT
- November 2012
- Ice Harvest History Film and Walk - SORRY, THIS EVENT IS FULL!
- October 2012
- NBLT Members Only Moonlight Walk
- Taste the Local Harvest
- August 2012
- 14th Annual NBLT Members' and Donors' Picnic
- July 2012
- 49th Annual 12-Mile River Race
- NBLT 12th Annual River Trip - July 21
Phone: (570) 696-5545 | Fax: (570) 696-5546