Make a Note...New Address & Phone!
Posted on: November 16, 2016
Because of our generous and dedicated donors and supporters we are conserving more of our critical open space in northeastern PA than ever before! Over 17,000 acres conserved to date with thousands more acres of important natural lands yet to be conserved! To continue our work we needed more space.
We are vert happy to announce that we have relocated from the old extremely cramped quarters at 11 Carverton to a wonderful old farmhouse in Lehman with plenty of space to expand.
We wishes to thank each and every donor for making this amazing growth possible!
Please stop by anytime and check out the Land Trust’s new home!
North Branch Land Trust
251 Huntsville-Idetown Road
Dallas, PA 18612
- November 2016
- Make a Note...New Address & Phone!
- June 2015
- Mocanaqua Highlands Protected in Perpetuity
- December 2014
- NBLT Receives Grant to Protect Nescopeck Creek Headwaters
- October 2014
- Charlene Wildes - Volunteer of the Year
- Taste the Local Harvest Event
- September 2014
- Kayak Raffle Winners Announced
- August 2014
- Gathering at the River Showcases our Howland Preserve
- June 2014
- The George and Lillian Picton Wildlife Sanctuary is Open!
- May 2014
- NBLT Thanks You
- August 2013
- NBLT Protects 385 Acres Along Bald Mountain
Phone: (570) 310-1781 | Fax: (570) 310-1791